Brief summary of Phoenix’s and Edgeworth’s
Tagged by the colonel
- Glasses or contacts? - I have never worn either, but that’s really only because I haven’t had an eye exam in like a decade. I’d be inclined to say glasses just because I’m so birdbrained I’d probably forget I was wearing contacts.
- If an author were to describe your voice, how would they do it? - Squirrel on crack.
- If you could dedicate any amount of time to a specific art, what would it be? - Writing. Which, er, technically I could, I just… don’t………..
- Favourite historical figure? - JUST ONE? Sigh. Of all the answers I’m obligated to give, I might be most obligated to say Chester A. Arthur.
- How would you like to dress if money wasn’t a problem and everything was socially acceptable? - hard, since I am always looking at cute clothes and going, “wow, that is cute,” but even if it doesn’t look terrible on me, I feel weird/uncomfortable wearing it. So either “adorable twee dresses” or “jeans and giant hoodies I can bury myself in” (did you mean: same as now)
- Have/want any tattoos? If so, what? - I have none; the only tattoo I’ve ever considered getting is this. I am probably not serious. Maybe.
- What hypothetical evidence would convince you of the existence of the supernatural? - ooh this is a good question. I’m trying not to answer it with, “Well, if it existed, there would be evidence of it,” because that’s not an answer. Something verifiable and repeatable under laboratory conditions, obviously. Something that made sense, and had no other, more reasonable explanation. I’m not precisely sure what it would be, just that it would have to meet this criteria. Maybe get the ghost on the stand and have Phoenix Wright argue with them; if they don’t crack and admit they’re not a ghost, it’s legit.
- Do you like the place in which you live? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
- What song do you want played at your funeral? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
- If you came into possession of a time machine, what would you do with it? - try to cause a paradox and see what happens and/or take it apart to see how it works.
Here are ten questions (I’ll tag some people specifically if they want to do it but anyone who wants to can/should):
- Deep sea or deep space?
- Fictional character with whom you most identify?
- Who plays you in the film of your life? (Animated or live action, your choice.)
- What’s your Patronus?
- Favorite mythological/folkloric figure/creature/story/anecdote/thing?
- Way to go, you’re responsible (either directly or indirectly) for the impending destruction of the world. What did (or didn’t) you do?
- Describe yourself in five tropes.
- One book you loved as a child?
- RPG class?
- Go make a doll of yourself. Use any dollmaker you want, just make it you and post it.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
5. Contest-only blogs will not be named winners.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
finally finished! two generations of team avatar! new print for conventions~
the uncropped version here, darn you tumblr
I like to think that Howl and Calcifer just sat down and had tea and a chat once in a while. You would too if your fireplace were a sentient fire demon. It’s one of the perks.
(Super late submission to ghibli jam, which I only found out about at 10PM last night (!) Process on twitter.)
fma week; day three
traditions or alliances; the golden trio, the holy trinity, the resembool gang // edward, alphonse, & winry
So we got some hamsters in at work.
And I just thought I’d share them with you guys.